Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Trees and Stockings are ready!!!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey Aunt Diane. Wow how many trees do you have? I love them all. They look great. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

blackhamfamily said...

I love to look at all your family pictures!! they keep me up dated with your family. You guys always seem to have a great time together. Its great that you take family trips, it keeps the bound of family togetherness. You do such a great job on your blog, i love all the pictures, there GREAT!! i suck at the blob stuff, maybe if i could see better it might help, i just don't want to do the glasses thing yet, i fell old enough, the BIG 50 is right aroud the bend!! killer one, after i adjust i will get my glasses and learn to do better at the blogging. I love you all very much! I keep your family picture that you send me at christmas up for all to see!!!